Tuesday, November 15, 2005

why is everyone so kan chiong?

I just realised that since we've returned back to Singapore, I've received countless similar comments:
"You're so mobile!!"
"Wah, how come you are walking so fast? Should u be walking so fast in your state?"
"You're the most agile pregnant woman i've ever met!"
"Stop, don't move that chair (its actually just a little stool)...let me do it for u!"

Aiyoh, i really don't understand why everyone seems to be so kan chiong and amused at my state. And I really also don't know what they think that i'm moving fast...i'm just moving around in my normal speed (i don't run about).

But then, I supposed i should take time to really thank God for my relative mobility. Its true, I feel heavier, but not so heavy that it impedes me when I walk (only sometimes when Isaac seems to be kicking about or when I am having those once-in-the-blue-moon practice mini-contractions lately). Thank God that I feel fine.

Now, am just waiting for Isaac to quickly engage so that I can "download" him. :)

No comments: