Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Itch!!

Sze is not a happy person today... :(

Woke up last evening from my afternoon nap (having to wake up every two hourly in the night to cater to Isaac's night feed means that i can only catch up on my sleep in between his feeds in the day), and found myself covered with large pink spots/rashes all over which were unbearably itchy (and very ugly too) !!

Went to my family doc this morning and doc diagnosed it as a bout of allergic reaction to something which i've either eaten or touched. I recalled yesterday's event and remembered that my mum gave me this little cup of D.O.M (hard liquor that is apparantly good for ladies in confinement to build up their strength) to consume, to which i dutifully obliged. My suspicions is that it must be the hard liquor to which i was allergic to!! :(

Anyhow, have been given some medication to consume and apply to the rashes. Praying that it will really stop the itch and make the rashes disappear quickly! Thankfully, the rashes are not contagious and I can continue to nurse little Isaac. What will the little one do without his "human vending machine"??

;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you getting better now?

The Lims said...

Thanks Sen! Rashes are receeding nicely... Thank God! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi u ok? Haven't heard from u in some time. cuz

The Lims said...

am ok, cuz!! just spending a lot of my time trying to figure out the "Parenting 101"... :O)