Friday, November 18, 2005

DND tonight

Its my office DND tonight!

The theme is "Around the World" and its along the line of different nationalities/ethnic group and travelling. I was just remarking the other day that given how I look now (pregnant tummy and all) it would be hard for me to find something to wear that might fit the theme!!

Then, my colleague and friend Joyce brought up the idea of me wearing a punjabi suit (which is supposed to be loose fitting generally) that her friend had lent her....and guess what? I will be wearing it! Its orangey and bright and very cheery....

Lets just hope that Bambino stays in the tummy for tonight and doesn't decide to make his grand entrance into the world as yet....technically, he's still got about a week to go. However, I think I have been feeling very slight and mild cramp-like contractions since yesterday. Not sure if they are "real" contractions as they're not painful at all...well, we'll see! :)

No comments: