Saturday, September 10, 2005

yay...new tops!

YL took a morning break from school and went shopping with me this morning at Ealing Broadway (our neighbourhood's high-street shopping centre), even though he was still visibly tired from the events of the past few days...

I realised that I am quickly outgrowing all my big t-shirts and its high time that I upgrade to bigger, more stretchable and proper maternity tops. So I went on a hunt for for budget and non-ostentatious maternity wear. Thankfully, I managed to find four decent maternity tops all at very reasonable prices from Mothercare as well as Next 2 Choice (the boutique that sells out-of-season NEXT clothes).

Nowadays, our eyes seemed to be addicted to cute baby wear... we couldn't help but took the opportunity to also purchase a few baby tops for bambino, his playmates, as well as our niece and nephew.

:)

No comments: