Saturday, September 03, 2005

Can't reach...my toenails...

Was telling YL today that the tummy is really getting into the way of me and my feet:

Example:
a) Need to sit down rather than to bend down to wear my shoes; and
b) Am not very flexible in the first place (sit-and-reach was never my forte in PE lessons)...and now with the growing tummy in the way , I find it really tiresome to try to bend further to reach and trim my toenails!

YL said that he would trim my toenails for me when I find that I absolutely cannot reach them. Hmm, I don't ever remember anyone but my Mummy (when I was very little) trimming my toenails for me. I guess its down to trust...whether I trust someone else to handle those tiny little vulnerable toes of mine and to properly trim the toenails, since I am quite particular in the way I trim them - you know, must be neat, cannot have angular edges, etc...!

But thats still a very sweet offer from YL, and I may find myself accepting the offer without much of a choice very soon as Bambino grows bigger and takes up more space in between!!

p/s: I did consider pedicures, but think that its ridiculous to spend money on them just because I can't reach my own toes!!

No comments: