Saturday, March 26, 2005

Telling our parents

With much excitement, we told both sets of parents this morning. Mum was overjoyed!! So was YL’s mum although she sounded a bit subdued and cautious, maybe because she thought I was panicking and was unsure how I’m coping with the news. As usual, they gave very parental advice and ask me to rest more…and my mum even told us tot scale down on our travelling plans.. Yep, that’s probably a sacrifice that we have to make.

Borrowed this fascinating book today from the library. Its called “A Child is Born”, by Lennart Nilsson. Its got lots of photographs and spectacular record from conception to identity, from fertilization to the birth! For once, I really appreciated what goes behind quietly within our bodies to conceive our child….Highly Recommended!!

No comments: