Sunday, October 30, 2005

Prayer received for Isaac

Was in church today and decided to "go up to the altar" and respond to the Word/sermon of the day.

Pastor Adrian prayed for me and then later Pastor Pauline came over to pray for me too (so blessed to have 2 pastors praying for me one after the other!!). Pastor Pauline released to me a word/vision which she felt she had received from God and then proceeded to pray for little Isaac in my tummy. She prayed that Isaac would have the character of David - one who loves God and pursues God...who holds His word to his heart.

Well, its really nice to receive prayer for our little one....also reminds me that we need to prayfully bring up the child, that at the end of the day, he really belongs to the Lord and yl and myself are mere stewards of God's child.

No comments: