Monday, January 01, 2007

Aunt MH's reminder on raising kids


Brief SMS conversation with my lovely Auntie MH:

AMH: "Thanks for a wonderful afternoon. U have a very lovable boy and D (her daughter) loves him to bits."

Sze: "Thanks 4 coming by! Its a lovely way 2 spend new year catching up with family! D's grown so much fr the little girl she once was...seems more mature now! =) "

AMH: "Yes she is now more sensible and understands me better."

Sze: "Yes. It is evident. We can only wait patiently 4 the day that Isaac becomes like that! ; ) "

AMH: "Soon the day will come. Enjoy him in the meantime. This is a journey that is itself an adventure."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, my poor mother who had to suffer for like 17 years before I saw the light. Good woman, that one! :)

Isaac is as cute as a little mantou and as you would probably have guessed, I am helpless before cute babies. Never thought I'd say this but -- kids! They grow up so fast!! Where has all the time gone? :)

Happy new year, to your whole family!!! :)