Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fruitful restday!

Felt immensely proud of myself today. Took leave from work, but still woke up at 6.30am in the morning. Saw Isaac off to my parents-in-law's place, and then had light breakfast. Thereafter, we drove 'across the street' to East Coast Parkway and jogged for a good half hour! This is the first time that I have properly jogged since 4 years ago!! Ok, didn't really jogged all the way, but brisked walk mid-way. YL said that for someone who hasn't jogged for so long, I actually did quite well and ran at a decent speed. I was humble and gave partial credit to my spanking Nike Air running shoes that is not only lightweight but looks great!! ;)

Took some photos on my phone's cam whilst we were there...



Photos were shot after the run...The 2nd image came out like some chalk drawing art....cool! And check out the sandcastle on the beach...I think some pro built them!

Thereafter, we proceeded to Bedok Interchange hawker centre for a plate of yummy fried carrot cake (with prawns and sotong!!) washed down with yummy teh terik! Went back home to bathe, change and then proceeded to the library to pick up a few books on Tokyo. Yes, we've decided to make a trip there to chill out, come mid Sep!! Yippy!

Then picked up Isaac and went to Man Fu Yuan Restaurant at Hotel Intercontinental to have dim sum and celebrate birthday with Parents, and Bro... Yumelicious!

Mum babysat Isaac in the afternoon, and both YL and me went to Tampines Century Square to shop and catch the movie 'Click' by Adam Sandler. Movie started slow and has the usual American corny jokes in there, but as it goes on, improved immensely. Its got good morals and remind us not to rush through life... it even got both of us tearing at the end... Overall a good movie and would recommend it ...! clap clap!

Ate Sake Sushi for dinner and then went to parents' place to 'cut cake' and sing birthday song. Thereafter rushed home to be in time for cellgroup meeting...where I got to cut another cake and have another birthday song sung to me!

What a day...What a fruitful birthday!! ;)

1 comment:

persis said...

Happy 3_ birthday, cuz!